- This event has passed.
Pilgrim Bandits Everest Challenge
21st November 2020 @ 11:30 am - 22nd November 2020 @ 11:30 am$25.00 – $100
Our amazing sponsors
Please take a minute to check out our amazing sponsors
Always a little further
We have a very special guest joining our Everest challenge Bob Parr MBE ( google him) 6 time Emmy award winner for the Amazing Race, 25 years in the UK Military, a man with many stories to make your accents and descents fly by! Be a part of something huge!! Get your ticket now.
Challenge yourself or your team to climb the Height of Everest (8848m) in 24 hours. In the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hilary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay, attempt to climb the height of Everest solo or as a 4 person Team. Raise money for injured Military and First Responders via sponsorship. Raise $500.00 (per person) for us and your entry is free!
We have 5 different levels of pain!
- Climb/descend the height of Everest (Sagarmatha) 8848m by multiple accents of Mt Parihaka in Whangarei
- Various challenge heights to suit many abilities, Base Camp,
- Multi-Tiered sponsorship options
- Team or individual event
- To Raise funds for extreme expeditions around the world for our injured Military and First Responders.
- Mt Parihaka, Drummond Park in Whangarei is an old eroded bush clad volcanic cone 241m high and is visible and recognisable from many places in the city. It is a former pa site and is one of the most significant mountains for Maori in Northland. A steep winding track known as the Drummond track threads its way up through the bush to the summit where there are spectacular views over the city and harbour.
- The summit of Mount Everest is 8848m high, you would need to ascend and descend Mt. Parihaka 36 times to make the trip up and back from sea level. “The Summit” is both a team relay (Team of 4) and an individual event where you can test your fitness and willingness to “Go always a little further”.
- Contact us for sponsorship forms once you have booked your Pass
- Kathmandu, 1400m = 6 summits of Mount Parihaka
- Namche Bazaar, 3440m = 14 summits of Mount Parihaka
- Base Camp. 5400 m = 22 summits of Mount Parihaka
- Camp 3, The Lhoste Wall. 7000 m = 29 summits of Mount Parihaka
- The Summit. 8850 m = 36 summits of Mount Parihaka
We are always looking for great partners to sponsor our events. If you think this is for you please contact us immediately. email@example.com