Caleb Jennings Everest Challenge 2021
September 25$25 – $500
Click on the link below for the rules
Always a little further
As a 4 person team, aim to Conquor the Height of Everest (8848m) in 24 hours. In the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hilary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay, attempt to climb the height of Everest. Raise money for injured Military and First Responders via sponsorship. Raise $500.00 (per person) for us and your entry is free!
The summit of Mount Everest is 8848m high, you would need to ascend and descend Mt. Parihaka 36 times to make the trip up and back from sea level. “The Everest Summit” is where you can test your fitness and willingness to “Go always a little further”.
Enter as an Individual and aim to conquer 5 differing Mountains over this 24 hour period.. you pick you mountain (see below tiers) to conquor and ascend vertically to reach your summit.
We hope to once again have a very special guest joining our Everest challenge Bob Parr MBE – 6 time Emmy award winner for the Amazing Race, 25 years in the UK Military, a man with many stories to make your accents and descents fly by! Be a part of something huge!! Get your ticket now.
- Climb/descend the height of Everest (Sagarmatha) 8848m by multiple accents of Mt Parihaka in Whangarei
- Various challenge heights to suit many abilities,
- Multi-Tiered sponsorship options
- Team or individual event
- To Raise funds for extreme expeditions around the world for our injured Military and First Responders.
- Mt Parihaka, Drummond Park in Whangarei is an old eroded bush clad volcanic cone 241m high and is visible and recognisable from many places in the city. It is a former pa site and is one of the most significant mountains for Maori in Northland. A steep winding track known as the Drummond track threads its way up through the bush to the summit where there are spectacular views over the city and harbour.
- Contact us for sponsorship forms once you have booked your Pass